Legal Question in Constitutional Law in California

i bout car with my taxs money and boy friend what to put both are name on it and now want to move on but with my car to

Asked on 5/12/11, 5:11 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert F. Cohen Law Office of Robert F. Cohen

If you're the only one who has paid for the car, you should tell your soon-to-be-ex-boyfriend that he should sign over title to you. If that doesn't work, then you might have to talk to an attorney locally about taking legal steps to secure title.

Read more
Answered on 5/12/11, 5:46 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Constitutional Law questions and answers in California