Legal Question in Constitutional Law in California

How should I frame a complaint to a governing agency that has not been responsive to regarding a crime I have been a victim of?

Asked on 11/04/22, 4:42 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

That is going to depend entirely on which agency you are talking about, the crime you are talking about, and the details of what you have done so far to call the agency's attention to the crime. Without those details we cannot answer this question. Furthermore, this is not a Constitutional Law question. It sounds like a Criminal Law question.

Read more
Answered on 11/06/22, 1:40 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Constitutional Law questions and answers in California