Legal Question in Constitutional Law in California

do you need a solicitors permit to sell art in San diego at the beach

Asked on 5/02/14, 7:47 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Paymon Bidari Bidari Civil Defense

Without specifically checking San Diego Municipal Codes re "Vendor Permits", the answer is yes. You should contact local city/county land use office and ask specifically if one is required and if so what it takes to get it as i would guess the permit has time and space restrictions.

Read more
Answered on 5/06/14, 11:01 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Constitutional Law questions and answers in California