Legal Question in Construction Law in California

I am currently an RMO for a GC company. I intend to file a Disassociation Notice soon. Once I do that I know that they have 90 days with the state of California. Are they required to pay me during those 90 days that they have?

Asked on 8/15/19, 2:17 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy McCormick Haapala, Thompson & Abern, LLP

No. The disassociation should be made effective the day you stop being the RMO. The 90-days is not 90-days of you remaining the RMO. It is a 90-day grace period to find another RMO starting with the day you stop being RMO.

Read more
Answered on 8/15/19, 4:51 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Construction Law questions and answers in California