Legal Question in Construction Law in California

I have an RMO service for my S Corp . He is not paying his child support as a result our painting contractor license got suspended until he clears it out . My question is if I disassociate with him and get a different RMO will my license get reinstated .

Asked on 12/06/21, 1:19 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy McCormick Schneider, Holtz & Hutchison

That should work. Double check with the CSLB as to what their position is on it.

Read more
Answered on 12/07/21, 10:53 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Construction Law questions and answers in California