Legal Question in Construction Law in California

i have a small construction bussines how can i protect myself

Asked on 1/30/18, 5:39 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Samuel Stamas Law Office of Samuel G. Stamas

That is a very general question. You should spend the money to have a consultation with an attorney. For liability protection an S-Corp might be right for you but it really depends on your exposure. Talk to an attorney.

Read more
Answered on 1/30/18, 8:22 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Construction Law questions and answers in California