Legal Question in Construction Law in California

If you sue a contractor for unlicensed work, will their insurer typically pay for the return of the money paid to the contractor for the work or is this typically excluded from insurance coverage?

Asked on 6/22/10, 4:40 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy McCormick Schneider, Holtz & Hutchison

No insurance company would insure an unlicensed contractor.

Read more
Answered on 6/22/10, 8:33 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Construction Law questions and answers in California