Legal Question in Consumer Law in California

i bought a car, the dealership i bought it from replaced the brakes and about 3 day later the car broke down about 40 miles from home. it turnes out that the mechanic did not srew on the caliper and i could of died. what legal action if any should i take?

Asked on 5/21/13, 11:51 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Carl Starrett Law Offices of Carl H. Starrett II

This sounds like a small claims matter. You don't get emotional distress on a claim like this. Ask the mechanic to pay whatever monetary damages you suffered to get the thing fixed: towing charges, cost of repair, etc. That's about it.

Read more
Answered on 5/21/13, 12:00 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in California