Legal Question in Consumer Law in California

I am buying a new car. Yesterday I was at a dealer and they said it was too late for the banks to approve financing, but in order for them to hold the car i needed to sign the contracts... no money or goods/the car was exchanged and today i found waaaaay better pricing, etc. Do I have any recourse to cancel the contract now?

Asked on 8/31/13, 11:58 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Laurie Gertz and Laurie

You need to review the contract and see what it says. Also need some additional facts. It may or may not be possible. You may want to consult with an attorney and have them review the contract etc. Need to do this asap. If there is a window to get out of the deal it may be a very short one.

818 345-0123

Read more
Answered on 8/31/13, 12:39 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in California