Legal Question in Consumer Law in California

my cell phone company withdrew 480 from my account claiming I did not return 2 cellphones. I have the receipt proving I did return them on time and they will still not give me back my money and it over drafted my account.

Asked on 5/25/19, 10:20 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert F. Cohen Law Office of Robert F. Cohen

Depending on when this occurred, you might go to small claims court to try to recover your money. (Also, find another cell phone company.)

Read more
Answered on 5/27/19, 3:49 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in California