Legal Question in Consumer Law in California

If money is deposited to your bank account but wasn't meant for you (mistake from the bank, account numbers were almost the same). You signaled it to the bank in question but they still have not withdrawn the money, what should be done?

Asked on 5/27/13, 6:15 am

3 Answers from Attorneys

Carl Starrett Law Offices of Carl H. Starrett II

Go see a branch manager about getting the money to the correct person.

Read more
Answered on 5/27/13, 6:58 am

Kelvin Green The Law Office of Kelvin Green

Agreed, you need to take all necessary steps...

Read more
Answered on 5/27/13, 7:06 am
Phillip D. Wheeler, Esq. Phillip D. Wheeler, Attorney At Law

Again, agreed. Talk to the branch manager.

Read more
Answered on 5/27/13, 8:52 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in California