Legal Question in Consumer Law in California

I have a Money Judgment, the collection agency sent me a "NOTICE OF LEVEY UNDER WRIT OF EXECUTION" it does not have a COURT STAMP , it does not look like its from the court. And it has a FINANCIAL Statement questioner attached to it,. The the collection agency wants me to sent it back to them.. Q: Do I have to submit my FINANCIAL information..?

Asked on 5/21/14, 4:11 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Rausa D.J. Rausa, Attorney at Law

You do not have to submit any financial information to a collection agency, unless it is ordered by the court at a debtor's exam.

Read more
Answered on 9/08/14, 1:08 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in California