Legal Question in Consumer Law in California

I put a downpayment on a used car using my debit card. Two months later seller says the payment didn't go through.

Asked on 6/03/13, 10:11 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

John Laurie Gertz and Laurie

You should call the credit card company to verify this. If this is the case then perhaps you can just pay him the money that is owed

Read more
Answered on 6/03/13, 11:03 am

Kelvin Green The Law Office of Kelvin Green

My suggestion exactly check the bank records, if it did not go through, then pay tem

Read more
Answered on 6/03/13, 7:14 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in California