Legal Question in Consumer Law in California

In a "two-party consent" state, can a business refuse immediate phone customer service if a customer chooses not to be recorded?

Asked on 9/28/21, 1:31 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy McCormick Haapala, Thompson & Abern, LLP


Read more
Answered on 9/29/21, 2:38 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in California