Legal Question in Consumer Law in California

My videoagraphy for my wedding lost are wedding due to a crashed hard drive now he trying to make me sign a contract to get my money back with a clause in it that says I can't say anything negative about weather orally or online or anywhere do I need to sign this????

Asked on 3/21/17, 4:07 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Gerald Dorfman Dorfman Law Office

No, you do not. If they refuse to refund your money, you can sue them.

Read more
Answered on 3/22/17, 7:20 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in California