Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in California

my account was frozen due to a lien levied against me by an attorney representing the credit company this was the first time I hear of the case. is there any way I can lift the lien? thanks.

Asked on 7/17/13, 8:43 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Laurie Gertz and Laurie

You can move to set aside the judgment if there are grounds to do so. They would have had to serve u with the intial lawsuit. You need to show you have not been served. It also helps if you have a good defense. If you are looking for someone to represent you feel free to call my office at 818 345-0123

Read more
Answered on 7/18/13, 11:05 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in California