Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in California

my ex and I agreed to an amount to settle an issue out of court, now she threatens to not sign the agreement with the DA because she wants me to give her more money under the table. Is this legal?

Asked on 11/28/11, 2:16 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Scott Jordan Dunning Law Firm

Probably not. Do you have an attorney? If not, you should get one.

Read more
Answered on 11/28/11, 2:27 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in California