Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in California

Need help with a civil case, on the US District Court Central to submit a Motion to set aside judgment under Rule 60(c)...this is a federal school loan, that was not serviced right and now they are sending me letter saying they are thinking of pursuant Rule 69

Asked on 5/04/13, 8:06 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jacob Kiani Law Office of Jacob I. Kiani

Do you have a specific question? I can help you for an hourly fee. Contact me for more information.

Read more
Answered on 5/04/13, 8:15 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in California