Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in California

I want to know if I default and not pay my outstanding credit card balances what can the card companies do to me

Asked on 8/28/09, 3:39 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Larry L. Doan Law Office of Larry L. Doan

They will sue you in court and obtain judgments against you. Then, armed with those judgments they can seize your non-exempt properties, garnish your wages, put liens on your properties, etc.

Read more
Answered on 8/29/09, 5:38 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in California