Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in California

I own my home my sister removed her name in1996 and a collection agency filed papers to force sale she's the one that owes past debt.

Asked on 4/26/17, 3:39 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Scott Jordan Jordan Law Office

You need to hire a real estate attorney immediately.

Read more
Answered on 4/26/17, 3:43 pm
Timothy McCormick Haapala, Thompson & Abern, LLP

If you have a specific question, you need to put it in a new post. Otherwise I agree with the prior answer.

Read more
Answered on 4/26/17, 6:58 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in California