Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in California

i was involved in a scam about 8 years ago. A company that would help me fix my credit ,so i could buy a house for my daughter and I, had me change my name thru social security,and DMV. i did,and took a loan out. after i did ,i gave them the money for a down payment. after a few weeks of no return calls,i went to there office ,and they were gone. After changing my name back ,this is still haunting me. i cant get any loans ,or credit cards to build my credit. i don't know how to fix this ... please help

Asked on 7/29/13, 4:12 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Scott Jordan Dunning Law Firm

Given the sensitivity of the subject and your involvement, you need to speak with a consumer law attorney in person. An open forum like this is useful for generalized information. The information you seek should not be discussed here.

Please call an a local consumer law attorney and schedule an appointment. The small fee you may pay will be well worth your time and may save you in the long run.

Read more
Answered on 7/29/13, 5:06 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in California