Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in California

Limited Civil Case

When responding to an Amended Complaint in a Limited Civil Case can you comment on U.S.C Codes as well as Civil Codes?

Asked on 11/25/08, 3:02 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Phillip Lemmons, Esq. Phillip Lemmons APC, Attorneys at Law

Re: Limited Civil Case

yes. I'm not sure it's wise, but there is nothing to stop you from commenting.

Read more
Answered on 11/25/08, 5:21 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in California