Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in California

I have some that I need to make some payments on, but I didn't get my monthly SSDI payment. Now they want to reprocess the furniture, do I have any rights?

Asked on 2/23/22, 7:03 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy McCormick Haapala, Thompson & Abern, LLP

You may or may not have rights under the agreement, but basically it doesn't matter why you don't have the money to pay a debt you owe.

Read more
Answered on 2/25/22, 8:56 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in California