Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in California

I'm being sued For credit card has not had payments Over 16 years ago What is a limitation in California Do I have this opala I'm busy for $9000

Asked on 5/24/19, 10:37 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert F. Cohen Law Office of Robert F. Cohen

Depending on how the complaint is written, you can file a demurrer based on statute of limitation or, more likely, you'll have to defend yourself (or get a lawyer to help you out) and file a motion for summary judgment showing that there's no dispute that a long time has passed without payment.

Read more
Answered on 5/27/19, 3:53 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in California