Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in California

My wife has a bi-polar disorder and I do believe she's had acquired a vehicle from a dealership and she won't be able to do the payments. If the dealership doesn't take the car back after I try, can I do anything legally to protect my wife against any law suits?

Asked on 3/25/16, 11:12 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Carl Starrett Law Offices of Carl H. Starrett II

Not without bankruptcy or a negotiated settlement.

Read more
Answered on 3/26/16, 5:41 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in California