Legal Question in Criminal Law in California

211 charge

first time offense how do i get off on probabyion

Asked on 12/18/08, 11:05 pm

5 Answers from Attorneys

Terry A. Nelson Nelson & Lawless

Re: 211 charge

With a good attorney, good defenses, good record, lots of luck and prayer, and sincere repentance to the court and prosecutor. Feel free to contact me if serious about getting counsel to help you, but don't operate under the unrealistic expectation that there is a guarantee of getting what you want, 'just because' you want it. Police and prosecutors are there to make you pay the consequence of your choices and actions, i.e. put you in jail/prison.

Read more
Answered on 12/19/08, 2:27 pm

Ryan P. McClure The Law Offices of Ryan P. McClure

Re: 211 charge

Hire the best attorney you can and prepare yourself for some heavy legal costs to fight the charge. Good Luck!

Read more
Answered on 12/19/08, 3:45 pm
Michael Stone Law Offices of Michael B. Stone Toll Free 1-855-USE-MIKE

Re: 211 charge

You hire a miracle worker of an attorney.

Read more
Answered on 12/18/08, 11:28 pm
George Moschopoulos The Law Office of George Moschopoulos

Re: 211 charge

The DA would have drop this charge and bring a new one that can be charged as a misdemeanor. Even with a clean criminal history and a good lawyer, don't bet on this as it is very unlikely.

If you are serious about an can afford representation, feel free to contact us.

Read more
Answered on 12/19/08, 12:09 am
Jacek W. Lentz Law Offices of Jacek W. Lentz

Re: 211 charge

It will not be easy but potentially can be done. Big factors would be the circumstances of your crime and how long you have already spend on probation.

You would need a motion for early termination of probation prepared, filed and argued by a lawyer.

Feel free to contact me if you are interested in retaining a lawyer in Southern California.

Jacek W. Lentz, Esq.


Read more
Answered on 12/19/08, 8:19 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in California