Legal Question in Criminal Law in California

-- In (2010), I was placed on Formal Probation (for a period of 5 years).

-- [then modified/changed::: summary, non supervised, unsupervised,

-- In (2014), probation is still in effect;

-- It's now 2016. do you think I'm still on probation???

Asked on 7/06/16, 7:11 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Joe Dane Law Office of Joe Dane

Unless your probation was violated at some point, it should be expired. You don't have to file anything to terminate probation after the time period - it just automatically happens.

To be sure, you can go to he court clerk where your conviction was and look at the file (or it may be online depending on which county it was in).

Read more
Answered on 7/06/16, 8:18 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in California