Legal Question in Criminal Law in California

After 3 heart attacks, I decided to retire from cutting hair and wig making. A former client is harassing me with threatening phone calls because he still wants me to continue to work on him. In his last 2 calls, he is stating that he knows where I live. This is making me fearful of leaving my home, and it is making my blood pressure raise upward. What legal action could / should I take against this person?

Asked on 1/03/16, 1:57 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Lyle Johnson Bedi and Johnson Attorneys at Law

You can start by reporting this conduct to the police. If that does not stop his conduct contact an attorney for assistance in obtaining a restraining order.

Read more
Answered on 1/03/16, 2:36 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in California