Legal Question in Criminal Law in California

I am a 19 year old female and live with a girlfriend in a rental house. It was warm last weekend so we decided to lay out and tan after the gym. We decided to tan naked and one thing led to another. Our neighbor behind us is up on a hill and they don't have a fence. We had no idea their gardeners had showed up. My girlfriend and I were having oral sex and were being very loud. We are both very attractive which would explain why when I sat up I saw all of the gardners watching us from about 20 feet away. I just started to have my orgasm as I noticed them and my friend had her mouth between my legs so they could see her from behind and see most of me. I was at that stage where I couldn't move and I couldn't speak because of how intense my o was so I couldn't warn my friend. My question is can we get in trouble or can I call the cops on the gardners for watching us???

Asked on 1/31/12, 1:36 pm

5 Answers from Attorneys

Philip Iadevaia Law Offices of Philip A. Iadevaia

I think you should call my office right away. Wait, better not. I'm married.

Read more
Answered on 1/31/12, 1:41 pm

Edward Hoffman Law Offices of Edward A. Hoffman

This must be some sort of put-on. But just in case it's for real: you could get into trouble if someone tells the police what happened. That seems unlikely, since you evidently had an appreciative audience.

The gardeners did nothing illegal so there is no basis to report them to the police. If you decide to report them anyway, you will have to tell the police what happened. Remember what I said would follow if somebody did that.

Read more
Answered on 1/31/12, 2:43 pm
David M. Wallin Law Offices OF David M. Wallin

I'd say its safer to leave it alone, and, in the future, have any sexual encounters inside. You might also be able to get a job writing books. David Wallin

Read more
Answered on 1/31/12, 5:15 pm
Anthony Roach Law Office of Anthony A. Roach

Please repost to Penthouse Forum.

Read more
Answered on 2/03/12, 11:03 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in California