Legal Question in Criminal Law in California

I am 70 years old never been in trouble with the law. I mailed 1/2 ounce of pot out of state how much trouble am i+


Asked on 6/03/19, 2:04 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Terry A. Nelson Nelson & Lawless

None unless authorities discover it and contact you. If that happens, then you are going to need an experienced criminal defense attorney. Contact me if that happens.

Read more
Answered on 6/03/19, 6:20 pm
Edward Hoffman Law Offices of Edward A. Hoffman

Mr. Nelson is right. My guess, though, is that you've already been contacted. If so, you should consult with a criminal defense lawyer. (Either way, you should *not* discuss what happened with anyone but defense lawyers and their staff.)

How much trouble you're in will depend in large part on which agency is handling the case. A defense attorney will be able to offer better guidance once he/she knows more about what happened.

Good luck.

Read more
Answered on 6/04/19, 12:33 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in California