Legal Question in Criminal Law in California

I cannot afford a lawyer?? need to advise for free legal


Asked on 8/13/09, 10:48 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Larry L. Doan Law Office of Larry L. Doan

If you are charged in a criminal case and cannot afford a lawyer, a public defender will be assigned to you by the government.

Read more
Answered on 8/13/09, 1:12 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in California