Legal Question in Criminal Law in California

I'm afraid I may have accidentally dropped a pill. I searched for it, but couldn't find it. If a child accidentally ingested it and became ill or died, could I be prosecuted?

Asked on 7/18/13, 2:04 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Edward Hoffman Law Offices of Edward A. Hoffman

Probably not, unless it appears you did it deliberately or at least recklessly. But you could be sued civilly.

Read more
Answered on 7/18/13, 2:23 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in California