Legal Question in Criminal Law in California

I have had an arrangement with a young woman (20) who I met online (Backpage, escorts), whereas, once I saw her a few times at her hotel, the arrangement then became for this young lady to come to my house, at which time I'd give her a certain sum of money, we'd have sex, and she'd then leave. This went on for about two months, but the last time she was over however, she stole over $1000.00 cash from me. I have her picture and phone number, and would like to file a police report about this incident, however, by so doing, am I opening myself up to any criminal liability?

Asked on 3/15/16, 9:02 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Lyle Johnson Bedi and Johnson Attorneys at Law

Yes soliciting prostitution.

Read more
Answered on 3/15/16, 10:35 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in California