Legal Question in Criminal Law in California

I was bailing out of jail get my property back when immigration officers immediately arrested me. I never left the jail. How can I get my money back from the bail bond who post my bail.

Asked on 6/28/17, 8:05 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Terry A. Nelson Nelson & Lawless

You normally don't get your money back from bail bondsmen, that was their 'commission' for posting your total bail. However in your situation, you can request it, since you never got out using their bond. Try to negotiate something fair with them.

Read more
Answered on 6/28/17, 10:05 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in California