Legal Question in Criminal Law in California

I caught my neighbor attempting to enter my house when I left I I acsedentlly gave him the wrong key I came home and witnessed him trying to unlock the door I feel unsafe as I have to small children to protect what can I do

Asked on 8/07/16, 5:05 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Lyle Johnson Bedi and Johnson Attorneys at Law

Change the locks on the door.

Read more
Answered on 8/07/16, 9:35 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in California