Legal Question in Criminal Law in California

I was charged with 211 (strongarm robbery) in 2006 with no strike. Am I eligible to reduce te felony to a misdemeanor?

Asked on 5/11/13, 12:38 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Joe Dane Law Office of Joe Dane

Robbery is a strike, so I don't understand your question.

Robbery is a straight felony and cannot be reduced to a misdemeanor.

Read more
Answered on 5/13/13, 4:54 am

Terry A. Nelson Nelson & Lawless

Your question is confused. Some CA criminal convictions can be 'expunged' from criminal records, but ONLY IF there was no felony prison time sentenced whether served or not. Assuming you were sentenced to some prison time, sounds like yours does not qualify.

Read more
Answered on 5/14/13, 8:02 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in California