Legal Question in Criminal Law in California

how can I clear my warrant penal code 647 in California. I live in Oklahoma. the warrant was issued in 2013

Asked on 12/14/15, 4:11 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Barney Gibbs Law Office of Barney B. Gibbs

Please call my office at (714)838-9019,I can generally represent you in your absence.I have been a criminal attorney for over 30 years, my name is Barney Gibbs.

Read more
Answered on 12/14/15, 4:29 pm
Joe Dane Law Office of Joe Dane

You can either appear yourself or hire an attorney that routinely practices in the court where the warrant is and they can (probably) get the warrant recalled without you having to appear.

It depends on what the case is and why the warrant was issued though.

Read more
Answered on 12/14/15, 5:06 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in California