Legal Question in Criminal Law in California

I was convicted in 2011 of foreclosure consultant in California. Restitution is paid in full. Is this felony considered a "wobbler" and can it be reduced to a misdemeanor? I am on probation until August 2016. I applied for New Leaf program thru local Public Defenders office. CAN I GET OFF PROBATION?

Asked on 12/09/15, 10:02 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Joe Dane Law Office of Joe Dane

The SPECIFIC charge(s) you were convicted of will determine if they are reducible or not.

Talk to your attorney about the plea deal you entered into - does it allow early reduction request? Early termination of probation?

Your details are just very vague to be able to answer.

Read more
Answered on 12/09/15, 10:08 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in California