Legal Question in Criminal Law in California

I'm out on a cruz wavier (45days)until sentencing. how can I get an extention on turning myself in to do my 9 yrs.

Asked on 8/16/16, 10:36 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Joe Dane Law Office of Joe Dane

Only if the court grants it. You have to appear in court (WITH your lawyer) and make the request.

Whether the judge grants it is discretionary.

Read more
Answered on 8/16/16, 10:41 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in California