Legal Question in Criminal Law in California

False Police Report by Officer

I am soon going to trial for resist and delay peace off or med personel. This is incorrect and is a fabrication from sherriff. He states that he informed me to move while I was looking out for my son but he did not at one time I was looking after my son then all of a sudden I am in a choak hold and under arrest. My son O.D.ed so we called 911. I was holding him down so he wouldnt hurt himself due to his lashing around. A pollice officer then appered next to me and grabed his wrist bending it back. I said dont hurt him then bang another one got me. I am in pro per and go in front of a judge for trial 11-12 . If I can prove the officer did not inform me of his presence nor did he request me to move can I move that any evidence acquired due to arrest be squashed (fruit of poisoness tree?) evidence is urinalizice.

Thank you

Asked on 11/08/02, 11:52 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Diamond Diamond & Associates

Re: False Police Report by Officer

Which court are you set in trial for? Who is your attorney? Do you have any priors? Please contact my office at 310/277-1707.


Lawrence Wolf, Esq.

Read more
Answered on 11/08/02, 1:17 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in California