Legal Question in Criminal Law in California

My ex falsely filed a statement that I assulted him and the judge gave him a 5 yr restraining order against me. His friend signed the papers saying and also signing under penalty of purgery that he served me, which never happened, nor did the ficticious "assult" . This was all filed 3 years ago but I obviously did not know ad I had never been served. Can I file charged against any of the people mentioned above? Thank you. Amy email: [email protected]

Asked on 10/06/13, 7:02 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Zadik Shapiro Law Offices of C. Zadik Shapiro

If you are talking about criminal charges, you can file a report with the police but the likelihood of the DA charging a case after three years is slim to none.

Read more
Answered on 10/06/13, 9:18 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in California