Legal Question in Criminal Law in California

Im on felony probation in nevada co. Calif. for drivong a stolen vehicle w/o owners permossion. Unfortunately i cant find work. I havent paid any restitution . I live with my folks . Doing comm srvc for the fines. But wont let me 4 restitution. Cant do jail time 4 it either. Can they send me back to jail and for how long. What are my options? I live in a small town and felons just dont get the jobs .

Asked on 11/06/11, 6:50 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Allen Farshi Law Offices of Allen Farshi

Yes failure to satisfy the condition of restitution is grounds for probation revocation and doing jail time on the original charge You should keep your probation officer informed and ask for a court hearing through your attorney for additional time to pay. Assuming you have a court appearance

for a progress report do it as early as possible

Read more
Answered on 11/10/11, 2:27 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in California