Legal Question in Criminal Law in California

My fiance was charged with gang enchanment for only fighting & he had a strike due to priors. He got sentenced to 3 years is there any way that could lessen his time?

Asked on 12/09/15, 9:25 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Joe Dane Law Office of Joe Dane

He will get some credits, but depending on what he signed for, they may be limited because of the strike.

Read more
Answered on 12/09/15, 9:29 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in California