Legal Question in Criminal Law in California

If someone fiiled a t r o and then did not show for the court date can he file a 473(b) even though the judge dismissed with prejudice

Asked on 6/06/13, 9:45 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anthony Roach Law Office of Anthony A. Roach

The dismissal with prejudice prevents the party from filing a new action based on the same conduct. It does not prohibit a motion to set aside the dismissal itself, and reinstate the original case.

Read more
Answered on 6/07/13, 4:07 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in California