Legal Question in Criminal Law in California

My friend was given a strike in 1993 now he has a possession charge and a failure to register as a sex offender charge hes been in jail for 10 months and they are trying to give him third strike what can i do

Asked on 5/24/13, 4:18 pm

3 Answers from Attorneys

Kelvin Green The Law Office of Kelvin Green

Tell your friend to get a good attorney. There is not much more you can do...

Read more
Answered on 5/24/13, 4:34 pm

Edward Hoffman Law Offices of Edward A. Hoffman

I agree with Mr. Green. Your friend should have a lawyer already. If he is trying to defend himself, the best thing you can do is talk some sense into him.

Read more
Answered on 5/24/13, 4:40 pm
Terry A. Nelson Nelson & Lawless

If he hasn't got a lawyer by now, hire him one. YOU can't do anything else.

Read more
Answered on 5/27/13, 11:32 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in California