Legal Question in Criminal Law in California

I hired a attorney who hasn't been cooperative in handling my case. He has not attended the hearings or worked on my case which is a simple traffic citation case what should I do?

Asked on 8/09/09, 10:21 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Larry L. Doan Law Office of Larry L. Doan

If you contracted with him to attend your hearings, among other things, you should ask for your money back.

Read more
Answered on 8/10/09, 12:29 am
Terry A. Nelson Nelson & Lawless

Ask for your money back, and get a new attorney. That's simple.

Read more
Answered on 8/10/09, 1:14 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in California