Legal Question in Criminal Law in California

with a no hold bail, can you help me if there is something i can do for the person being held

Asked on 9/29/09, 10:08 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Joe Dane Law Office of Joe Dane

A no bail hold means you cannot post bail for them. Typically, a no bail hold is put in place when a person is being held on a probation violation.

If the person is arrested for murder and is being held without bail, you cannot post bail for them, either.

Without knowing more about the situation, that's the best I can do.

Read more
Answered on 9/29/09, 10:11 am

Terry A. Nelson Nelson & Lawless

He needs an attorney. If he is serious about hiring one, feel free to contact me. If he can't afford to do so, he needs to apply for the public defender. With 'no bail' he stays in jail until trial or his attorney is able to get the court to change the bail status.

Read more
Answered on 9/29/09, 2:31 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in California