Legal Question in Criminal Law in California

my husband just got 13 years for sales of meth please help

Asked on 5/09/16, 8:52 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Joe Dane Law Office of Joe Dane

You don't exactly give us much to work with.

What kind of help are you seeking?

Read more
Answered on 5/09/16, 9:03 am
Edward Hoffman Law Offices of Edward A. Hoffman

Depending on how recently this happened, your husband may be able to challenge the sentence in the trial court and/or file a notice of appeal. With no information about the case, I can't say whether these options are available or how likely they are to succeed.

If your husband cannot afford to hire an appellate attorney, he is eligible for appointed counsel in the Court of Appeal.

Feel free to contact me directly if you'd like to discuss your husband's situation in more detail. I have over 20 years of appellate experience, and am certified as an appellate specialist by the State Bar of California's Board of Legal Specialization.

Read more
Answered on 5/09/16, 2:25 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in California