Legal Question in Criminal Law in California

Can a Indian Citizen residing outside India and being called for questioning in a criminal case in India, reply to questions or give statements from outside India, attesting the same in Indian Embassy or otherwise.

Asked on 2/17/16, 9:16 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Edward Hoffman Law Offices of Edward A. Hoffman

You posted your question under California law, but it is about the law of India. It may even be about the law of a particular Indian state or territory. Please re-post it under the right jurisdiction so that lawyers familiar with India's laws will see it.

Good luck.

Read more
Answered on 2/17/16, 12:22 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in California