Legal Question in Criminal Law in California

Does a lawyer I have previously hired has to give me back my files (police report etc...) about domestic violence if I want to fire him?

Asked on 8/19/15, 4:58 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Lyle Johnson Bedi and Johnson Attorneys at Law

The file belongs to you not the attorney. Write a letter to the attorney requesting your file.

Read more
Answered on 8/19/15, 6:29 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in California